We are delighted to announce that we are bringing back our new 20% Discount offer! This is now available until Thursday, 31 October, on Guaranteed Term Protection (GTP) or Guaranteed Mortgage Protection (GMP) policies, with Life Cover of €300,000 or more. This discount is not available on any policies with Serious Illness Cover.
We will continue to lead the way for protection with market-leading pricing, running our other fantastic offers on GTP, GMP and Guaranteed Whole of Life until the end of December.
Market leading Mortgage Protection pricing discount
Until 31 December, you can continue to offer your customers a 5%, 10%, 12.5% (NEW) or 15% discount off the quoted GMP price.These discounts are available until 31 December. The 12.5% and 15% discounts are not available on any policies with Serious Illness Cover.
Market leading Term Protection pricing
5%, 10%, 12.5% (NEW), 15% and 17.5% discounts are available off the quoted GTP price. The 12.5%, 15% & 17.5% discounts are not available on policies with Serious Illness Cover.
Market leading Serious Illness pricing
And just to remind you, for both GMP and GTP, you can offer your customers a5% and 10% off the quoted Zurich price, for policies with Serious Illness.
Lets recap some of our great new enhancements to our Protection suite...providing even better cover for your customers.
1. We've introduced Dual Mortgage Protection.
2. We've introduced Protection Continuation Option for life and serious illness benefits on Mortgage Protection.
3. We've increased the number of partial payments conditions covered on our Serious Illness product.
4. In a first for Ireland, we introduced 'Booster Payments' on certain Serious Illness conditions.
5. We've extended the maximum age of our life cover from age 85 to 90.
6. We've enhanced our Parental Respite Cover by adding a number of child specific serious illnesses to our serious illness contract.
7. We've new special offers on our Term Life, Mortgage Protection and Serious Illness plans - available from today until the end of the year.
8. We've updatedour smoker question to now include e-cigarettes and our Cancer-in-Situ definition.
Ronan O'Neill Head of Retail & Corporate Marketing
Zurich Life Assurance plc Zurich House, Frascati Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland. Telephone: 01 283 1301 Fax: 01 283 1578 Website: www.zurich.ie Zurich Life Assurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.