We are delighted to confirm that we have added Peter Cosgrove as a speaker to our Cork & Dublin events.
Peter is MD of Futurewise, a future of work insights company and is an expert in future of work trends. Renowned for delivering engaging, fast paced, insightful presentations that challenge and energise the audience, his talk will explore key themes including:
- How the world of work has changed post covid and the challenges and opportunities for brokers in the new hybrid world.
- The importance of customer experience particularly as we face into an economic headwind.
- The new customer – ensuring we explore the fact that the customer base is more diverse in terms of gender, age, and ethnicity and how we ensure we look at this as an opportunity.
- The digital burnout and how to ensure you manage your own well-being to ensure you are at your best for customers and your employees.
Navigating the Pensions Landscape of today
Pensions, retirement, and tax planning continue to go hand-in-hand, and with changing demographics, people need expert advice as to what to do. Putting off decisions with regard to end of year tax planning is not an option for many and it is to Financial Brokers that they will turn.
And what of the regulatory and industry related changes we have seen in 2022. With the closure of OMA’s in July, the implementation of the updated IDD rules in August, the continuing volatility in investment markets, it can be easy to become overwhelmed by change – but again, we believe there is a roadmap through this. To help guide you, we’d be delighted if you could join us at one of our Retirement Conferences 2022 where we’ll navigate these themes and identify the opportunities that continue to exist.
- The Retirement Landscape today – where next for advice?
- Investment Markets – When will there be better news?
- Making the new way of work, work for you
- Technology and platform supports from Zurich – making your life easier.
As always, the Zurich Retirement Conference promises to be an engaging, informative, and insightful event, certainly not one to be missed. We hope you can make it.
If you can't make it to Cork, Dublin or Limerick - make sure to speak to your local Broker Consultant about one of our smaller round-table events that will be running through October.